Steam Fish for holiday comeback...

Being in holiday mood surely up boost morale among socializing groups  after long stretch of Malaysian's MCO policy. Rather than using phrases Social Distance, I advocate Safe Distance since years ago. Why? Past few years, lot of thing happening in my page fold. It make me becoming more introvert, self reserve, overly conscious and at time, my burden feel to heavy as I seem to crush, crumble on my feet.


Life goes on and my passion to cook and eat my own food still being big motivation in time of bleak and in sorrow. Being away from work and in solace of place where most of the time I grew up, being after long hiatus, I want to share few pictures that I cook and eat yesterday. Fish, steamed with Lime and Asamboi.

 

I have no exact recipe for this dish. However, from the pictures, miss en place that you need to prepare would be: 
  • Fish (I bought it from Batu 1 Jln Lutong-K/Baram, freshly landed from the sea)
  • Asamboi
  • Lemongrass
  • Ginger
  • Chili
  • Lime Juice
  • Spoonful of Fish Thai Sauce
  • Sprinkle of salt

Lime slices is used for garnish. If it steamed together, it will give bitter aftertaste to the fish and the broth.


Bon Appetit...

Share:

0 comments