Grilled Chicken with Potato Carrot Gratin



Splash of balsamic sauce to heighten the flavour

Given two days of unrecorded leave, again, I have no exact planning. After long tiring 2 weeks of outstation, being at home is a much relief that somewhat a luxury that I can afford. The problem with being at home is that you have to cook and prepare your meal by yourself. Wish my area have PizzaHut or KFC or Domino's delivery.... how fortunate is that...

Cheesy gratin and grilled chicken for my brunch
For today, I had oven grilled chicken and potato carrot gratin for my brunch. Oven grilled chicken is nothing of a cooking adventure. The potato carrot gratin is. The labourius mise en place prior having tasty and hearty gratin quite time consuming since I did not have mandolin to help me slicing the carrot and potato. The patoto and carrot chip have to be layered one by one, intermittently top with cream and cheese concotion between the layer. Having said so, a little more of an effort and sincerity won't harm if you want a good and blessed meal aren't you??

Bon Appetit...


Share:

0 comments