When you are not in hurry....


     Breakfast with laze... why not?? Enjoying rare day off from usual hectic working schedules mean you can wake up at what time you wish to, whisks up breakfast that require less effort and the best part will be enjoying 10 minutes hearty breakfast while keep rooted in your bed. Luxury isn't it?




Even thought its day off for me, my usual circadian cycles won't let me dozed off past quarter in the morning. Woke up while breakfast serving time in our mess already beyond time few hour ago and lunch time crawling slowly, I can't afford to have grumbling and croaking stomach.... It is not a pleasant sound when you want to enjoy tranquility of rare treat of day off.  With lazy eyes, I practically dragged my feet to prepare this fast and easy breakfast.  





 


 What I had early this day were potatoes salad, egg and sausage. Microwaving all things in one shot reducing the time taken for cooking. What more, it requiring less monitoring. In less than 10 minutes, voila... breakfast is served.

Okay... adios...  you know what next won't you?

Share:

0 comments