Early starts with "mee hoon goreng"....

Messy but again, I'm starving...
People with predefine time to wake up every morning tends to have reconcilable circadian rhythm in which every day, by hooks or by crooks, they will wake up almost at the same time even though they actually do not have any rush to do so. This biological clock is very much sought after when one need to be punctual and wake up early for what ever reason they have but not very helpful when they wish to spend another hour in the comfort of their bed.
Home made beef meatball as a side dish
This is what happen to me today. I would appreciate it if I can linger in my bed for another hour or two as my schedule considerably free but since it is my custom to wake up before "Negaraku" is played from nearby school, literally, by force, I have to drag myself out of my bed. Lying in bed with your eyes wide open and your awareness at its peak won't help you to get additional sleep that you wish for. From there on, I have to keep myself occupy while waiting for afternoon nap which I never fail to have. 
Extra deep fried prawn
 An early wake up means earlier you will feel hungry. This is so true that with grumbling stomach and figuratively starving, I decided to have fried vermicelli which took me less than 10 minutes from preparation to serving (single serving). Although it was ready before 8am, but since it was to early for a heavy breakfast, I had to postpone my breakfast until later in the morning and did my laundry and other house chore in between.



Share:

0 comments