Fish on the eve...filet them yourself

 

2014....a few minutes left before we celebrating an exciting new year, year 2015. A lot had happened, some hard to forget, some too sweet to forget and some unforgettable.  Apart from that, there were some that painful to remember, things loss  un-replaceable, only memories remain. So why there is saying about "forget the past"??? It is nonexistent. Only demented and amnesic people will successfully done that.

Not amnesic, nor demented, although being silents for past few month, I'm not dormant. This joyful eve, I enjoyed another session of cooking. Preparing this enticing menu was rather exciting because I have to filet my own 1.2kg mackerel tuna and cooks everything using a microwave...


Its challenging considering everything may overcooks. However, at the end, I successfully produced this wonderful tasteful dish...... and there is no better way to finish this by indulge myself with velvety mango....

Share:

0 comments