Vanilla pancakes for morning breakfast,.....

 

Lots of people said that breakfast is important before you start your day. Even though it is unequivocal saying but some, including me care less about it but if time permit(of course it is), for sure I would like to have breakfast every single day. What make it more worthwhile is that we prepare our own dishes that suit our gastronomic needs. 


Revert back to breakfast issue, for me, it is another luxury that I rarely afford during weekdays because of my hectic schedule. Most of the time, my suppose to be breakfast time was used to prepare foods for my lunch. However, today I indulged myself with home made vanilla flavoured pancakes. Even though not as fancy as pancakes in McD drive through but still, I enjoyed it after a long time without proper morning breakfast. 

Frankly speaking, I rarely use recipe. Today's pancakes were purely on instinct. Who need recipe for it though?? Just mix extra fine wheat flour, couple of eggs, butter, vanilla sticks, baking powder, enough sugar and beat well until fluffy. Pour onto greased pan. Let it cook and served with whatever you want....in my case, it was condensed milk.

Share:

0 comments