Red snapper in tom yam soup..

Its been a long time since I updated my blog with last entry of pastry making. Reason?? not because of time constrain but my motivation to cook was not there. It was either "tapau" from nearby food court, eat outside before going back home or two minutes Maggi at home. Quite sedentary isn't it?? . That was how I kept myself survive for the last couples of weeks.

Today's red snapper in tom yam soup was unplanned. It just happen partly because I woke up pretty early, 6 o'clock in the morning and mostly because I don't have anything to do until 2pm in the afternoon. Even then, I literally dragged my feet and took eternity to finish the dish. Despite that, the end result was good anyway. Ate it as it is. Too lazy to spend another time in kitchen to cook rice.

Okay...'chow' for the time being. Will update my blog when my passion for cooking returns. Adios..

Share:

0 comments