Friday pizza frienzy

Free time?? huh..... it is the luxury that I barely have and rarely it can fit into my hectic schedule. Figuratively speaking, what if I can steal an hour of everyday and convert it into my free time?? Hmn....this is what exactly happen today. Out of anywhere, an hour that supposedly used to torture my mind with human eyes turn into an exciting journey in the kitchen...and the result is a pizza was made and yummy... nothing better that having a freshly baked meat and pineapple pizza while you have nothing else to do


Pizza tops with with mince, diced chicken meat, thinly sliced sausage
and pineapple in tomato puree sprinkled with oregano


Talking about the pizza crust..I think that I excessively use the yeast and rest the dough far too long until the crust very soft. 





These slices of pizza will be sufficient to replace my usual high glycemic index diner











About the topping, fuh....its marvelous. Nothing better that having abundant, delicious and creamy topping as the pizza that we normally bought outside have just enough topping to be called a pizza

Share:

0 comments