Fantastic dinner....steamed dory fillet, mash potato and braised aubergine...

Afriend of mine once said that to digest a protein, human body tends to increase their metabolism level as protein breakdown from huge molecule to simple amino acids require tremendous amount of energy.Thus, for anyone who want to gluttonously enjoys their food but at the same time maintain their 30' waistline and not exceeding 55kg, a meal with fair portion of protein but much reduced carbohydrate seems to be a good choice.

Dory fillet, wrapped in lemongrass and steamed until  cooked. Served with sweet and spicy basil sauce

Base include mash potato and braised aubergine.
For me, maybe I'm not ready to indulge myself in that kind of diet so here and there, I still maintain a good amount of carbohydrate. Today's dinner was no exception as I incorporate a good amount of mashed potato into my dinner.



Share:

0 comments